Young Bakers at Cakes of Good Taste
Come along to these fabulous new classes for 2018. This is a great way for youngsters to start modelling and decorating. Since starting the project we have been constantly wowed and thrilled to see the creativity and skill of our Young Bakers. The classes have been carefully created to be packed with skills and fun for little hands. The tutor will guide the children through each element explaining the use of the tools and equipment. Everything is provided, no experience required – just turn up raring to go with sunny smile and you are all set for some serious fun!
Our next classes will be:
October Half-Term 2018 Classes
class dates and content available at the end of September
You can book you place by:
Telephone : 0208 950 0077 (Tuesday-Saturday 9.30am-5pm)
e-mail : email@example.com
FURTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
- all tutors are fully dbs checked
- parents are kindly asked to leave once their child is settled*
- no photographs will be taken or shared without parental permission
- all children 7plus are welcome who are able to sit and work under supervision for 3 hours.
- all equipment and materials are provided
If you have any doubts as to the suitability of a class please contact sand we will happy to discuss your needs.
* Parents are not permitted to stay in the class with their children. There is not enough space in our facility to cater for spectators, and in our experience the children find other people in the room other than students distracting. Your children are in expert hands and will be well looked after during the session.