Floral Antlers Masterclass with Natalie Porter – next date tba
Floral Antlers Wedding Cake
Based upon her Award-winning design from the Cake International competitions last year, this brilliant new class from Natalie Porter covers a wide range of skills – by the end you will be a colour clever, sharp-edge, flower making, petal dusting pro!!
Techniques covered in class include:
• Using dark navy fondant to achieve those desirable and elusive sharp edges, with a perfect finish. Natalie’s technique is quick and easy, even with a difficult dark colour.
• Making a range of wired and unwired flowers and foliage – Anemones, Thistles, Roses (using her signature Rapid Rose technique) Filler flowers, lots of lovely Berries and all of Natalie’s hints and tips for making beautiful, practical sugar flowers.
• Using colour and petal dusts to bring your work to life, creating a striking colour palette that really catches the eye.
• Constructing a simple wire frame to make and support the antlers.
• Wiring and taping everything for a realistic and dynamic finish.
• And of course the all important arranging of everything on the cake to create this unique and modern wedding design.
This 2-day class really is packed full with techniques, methods, tricks and tips that will take your cake designs and sugar flowers to the next level.
Cost per student: £375
Please note that the cost covers all materials used, including Massa sugarpaste, Squires flowerpaste and Saracino modelling paste. It also includes the cost of three dummy cakes, two of which will have been pre-covered for each student before class. Natalie is even going to pre-mix the fondant for you to save precious time in class, thus devoting more time to teaching you what you want to learn…
t: 0208 950 0077 (Tuesday-Friday9.30-5pm and Saturday 9.30-12.30pm)